Generator Exhaust Killed Whole Family In Imo - DaOptimistic World

Hot

Sponsored

Search

ShareThis

Tuesday, 1 October 2019

Generator Exhaust Killed Whole Family In Imo



During the early hours of Monday, Tragedy hit a community in Imo State as generator fumes wiped out a family of three.

The tragedy took place in the village of Umuoparaemeka, Ugiri in the Imo State Local Government Area of Isiala Mbano.

Early Monday morning, the community was thrown into mourning as the husband, Lucius Iwunze, his wife Ngozi and their daughter Geraldine all died from inhaling generator fumes.

Village sources said the morning visited a member of the extended family and realized the gates were still locked from the inside.
Without any reaction, he was said to have knocked severely, a development that increased his anxiety, attracting the neighbors that compelled the door to open.

Orlando Ikokwu, spokesman for the Imo State Police Command, confirmed the development by saying that the police had begun investigating the matter, adding that the Divisional Police Officer in the area led his men to the scene and found the victims ' lifeless bodies.

RIP!

No comments: