- - How One Million Boys’ Gang Members Fled With Ebila’s Corpse - DaOptimistic World

Hot

Post Top Ad

Search

ShareThis

Tuesday, 14 July 2020

How One Million Boys’ Gang Members Fled With Ebila’s Corpse

How One Million Boys’ Gang Members Fled With Ebila’s Corpse
How One Million Boys’ Gang Members Fled With Ebila’s Corpse
The leader of the Oyo State security forces calling for Operation Burst, Colonel Oladipo Ajibola (rtd) said the security forces were there to evacuate one million children and all the members there. the state is unbelievable.

This is another story about how the group escaped the body of their leader Abiola Ebila.

The Nigerian Tribune reported that Oladipo spoke about this on Monday, adding that the Ebila massacre on Sunday ended with the decision of Governor Seyi Makinde to eradicate all crimes and offenses. landing gear.

Reporting on Sunday, Oladipo explained that Ebila was not killed only when he was about to flee the Kudeti River, but there was evidence that another group of one million of the one million refugees fled. .

He said fighting between a million soldiers took place where Burst men were trying to rescue the boy who was attacked by the group hiding in an abandoned house in the area.

Despite allegations that some members were next to his master's body, Oladipo declared that the operation was over Ebila's killing, injuring some members and the fact that he stole a survivor.

Oladipo urged residents of the state not to fret on living in a peaceful environment, assuring that Operation Burst will continue to be in the vanguard in security and ensuring the safety of lives and properties in the state.

We got credible information. So, in the course of moving to the Kudeti area, where the distress call came from, the informant further informed us that there was a kidnap victim in an abandoned building in the area.


Prior to Sunday’s killing of Ebila by men of Operation Burst, Enwonwu said the One Million Boys gang leader had evaded arrest by the Oyo State police command on three occasions.

He said the late Ebila had since April 11 been on the wanted list of the Oyo State Police Command over the killing of the leader of a rival cult group, Moshood Oladokun, popularly called Ekugbemi.

Enwonwu said, “The Commissioner of Police wishes to put the record straight that the ‘One Million Boys’ gang leader, Biola a.k.a Ebila was not killed by the Oyo State Police Command personnel.

“He had been on the wanted list of the Oyo State Police Command over the death of one Moshood Oladokun aka Ekugbemi, the leader of a rival cult group in Ibadan who was murdered on 11th April 2020 at Sokelu village Olunde Area, Ibadan.

“The members of the rival armed groups had been unleashing mayhem on innocent members of the public in parts of Ibadan metropolis for several years, attacked, robbed and also inflicted severe bodily injuries on some innocent members of the public.

“Ebila had invaded Oyo State Police Command’s arrests for three consecutive times before he met his alleged waterloo on Sunday 12th July 2020.

“The Commissioner of Police, however, wishes to assure the law-abiding members of the public that Oyo State Police Command is on top of the situation and again warns all contending interest to desist from any action or cause of action or be ready to face the consequences of their actions or inactions and the full wrath of the law.

“The CP, therefore, urges all the good people of Oyo State to continue to go about their lawful businesses without any fear of molestation or threat from any individual or groups as adequate security measures have been emplaced to respond promptly to any security threats from any quarters.

No comments:

Post Top Ad